- 1 (8 oz) pkg chocolate sugar-free low fat cake mix
- 2 cups of low-fat chocolate pudding (preferably the packaged one made with skim milk)
- 1 can of sugar free canned Cherry Pie Filling (or your choice)
- 2 cups fat-free Cool Whip whipped topping
- Sugar-free chocolate or dark chocolate curls
Preheat oven to 375º, mix cake ingredients according to package directions and bake. When the cake is cooled, cut it into cubes. Place half of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl. Spoon half of the fruit filling over cake, spread some chocolate pudding, then whipped cream. Repeat layers and garnish with the curls. It is best to chill this yummy desert in the fridge for 6-8 hours before serving. There are only 132 calories per serving and 1.7 grams of fat. Enjoy!