- 2-1/2 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 15 whole crackers)
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, blend the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the egg whites, milk, applesauce, and canola oil, just until blended. Transfer to a 13 x 9 baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 4-6 minutes more or until marshmallows are softened and lightly toasted. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
In a microwave, melt all the chocolate chips, then stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake and cool.
12 servings, each serving has 175 calories, 4 g fat, 31g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 1g fiber